Furniture & Hardware Store
1. Lucci’s Too furniture store will be open to the public Mondays, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00am – 4:00pm.
2. Drop off only of your reusable furniture and household items can only be accepted Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am – 2:00pm.
Phone 204-345-9903 during hours below if you have questions….
1. Lucci’s Clothing store will be open to the public Mondays, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00am – 4:00pm.
2.Drop off only at back door of your reuseable clothing items can only be accepted Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am – 2:00pm.
Phone 204-345-9909 during hours below if you have questions….
Client Resource Services
The Resource Centre is open by phone only!
(No walk-in appointments at this time.)
Welcome to Mrs. Lucci’s
Mrs. Lucci’s has been a part of the community of Lac du Bonnet since August 1998 providing residents in the community and surrounding area with a variety of programs and services. Mrs. Lucci’s Resource Center was developed through the identification of various unmet needs within the region. The Centre is home to the second hand Store, a teaching kitchen and cafe space, and a large multipurpose room.
Mrs. Lucci’s strives to be a learning organization. The programs, opportunities and services offered through Mrs. Lucci’s will be client focused, flexible and will work in partnership to:
- create greater social support networks among community members
- improve the social status of community members
- maximize the early childhood development of all children within the community
- ensure children & youth have the best possible resources, supports and skills needed to succeed throughout life
- improve personal health practices and coping skills among community members
- provide early intervention for families and individuals in need
- provide advocacy, make referrals and access resources for clients in need of support
- enhance communication among service providers.
Programming targets the entire community with a focus on populations in need. All programs and supports are individually focused, holistic in nature and will look to the Determinants of Health to ensure all aspects of health are addressed.
Annual Report 2017-18
The Annual Report will give you a better insight into the goals , programs and initiatives of Mrs. Lucci’s.
Mrs. Lucci’s Audited Financial Statements are available for public scrutiny upon request. A copy of the Financial Statements can be found posted on the bulletin board in the main lobby if you would like to read them. Any questions regarding the Financial Statements should be directed to either Karen Kost or Christine Bruneau.
In 2011 Mrs. Lucci’s received the “HEROES OF MENTAL HEALTH AWARD”.
Two Great Second Hand Stores
Clothing, Footwear, Jewelry, Accessories, Toys & Books
Our store featuring previously enjoyed clothing, shoes, toys games, jewelry and accessories is located at Mrs. Lucci’s Resource Centre at 76 Third Street. This store will remain an integral part of the community by providing community groups with an opportunity to fund raise, and shoppers to purchase second hand goods. To date, the store has been pleased to contribute in excess of $200,000.00 back to the community of Lac du Bonnet. Thank you to all of our community partners for your generous support!
Lucci’s Too! Furniture & Housewares
FABULOUS FINDS that we ever could before now that we have doubled our showroom and storage space.Our second location featuring furniture and appliances is located at 67 Park Avenue on the corner of Park Avenue and Forth Street (please use the side entrance facing Fourth Street).
COMMUNITY CAPACITY BUILDING
Every year, Mrs. Lucci’s has provided services and/or supports to over 300 individuals in the community. All services, supports and programs are developed based on community needs and exist to fill in gaps in service delivery.